Bird scarers have to be easy to use and reliable in the worst of the British weather. And that’s just what you get with the Bangalore Broadside bird scarer.
The Bangalore Broadside Mk 2 is our most advanced bird scarer ever.
With more features, control and automation than ever before, the Bangalore Broadside Mk 2 takes crop protection to a new level of ease and control.
- Best ever electronics – completely new, redesigned control board for our best ever reliability and ease of use
- Better Solar Panel – best-ever weather resistance and even better charging
More features for convenience
- Automatic Time Changes – The Bangalore Broadside Mk2 changes its clock at the start and end of British Summer Time so you don’t have to
- Set and Forget – easy to use straight out of the box. Set it up once and you’ll not have to go back to it.
- Test button for peace of mind – our famous Test Button lets you set up your Bangalore Broadside and test it straight away to make sure it’s set up correctly. No hanging around in the wind and rain waiting for the next shot to fire.
- Automatic sunset and sunrise activity – just tell the Bangalore where it is and it’ll know the times of sunrise and sunset every day thereafter
- Automatic days off – option to fall silent on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Lie ins, early starts, late nights, early nights – Options to extend or stop
- Never lose your settings. The on-board back-up battery keeps your time, date and program if the main battery is disconnected.
- Tamper Protection – secure the lid with a padlock to dissuade tampering with your settings or programme.
All our famous Bangalore features
- All-metal construction – the barrel, chassis and legs are all metal. No plastic body means it won’t go brittle in the sun and break
- Telephone and email support – our support technicians know all our Bangalore models inside out, so we’ll always be able to support your Bangalore, no matter how old it is.
- Spare part pledge – we aim to support all our Bangalore Bird Scarers, no matter how old. Even if you bought your Bangalore in 1982, we can offer support and spare parts. We can even upgrade its electronics to the latest one used to control the Bangalore Broadside Mk 2.